Our mission is to improve the health and well-being of people at risk or affected by kidney disease through education, prevention and support by increasing organ donation and transplantation.
Free Kidney Screenings
Knowledge is power. Know your status via our free kidney screenings
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GO FOR A SCREENING
- All testing is totally free
- You will be tested for high blood pressure, kidney disease, and diabetes.
- Testing should take approximately thirty minutes.
- You’ll receive a sheet with all your test results for you to take home. It’s also a great idea to also share these results with your doctor.
- A medical professional will be available to review and discuss your results one-on-one with you before you leave.
- A dietitian and social worker usually will be available to answer any questions you might have.
- Educational materials on kidney disease will be available.