Researchers at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) seek healthy volunteers who have tested positive for COVID-19. The study will evaluate the effect of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection on the antibody response to the seasonal influenza vaccine in healthy individuals with a history of symptomatic or asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infection.
You may be eligible if you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are able to speak, read, and write English fluently
- Are not pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- Have no known allergy to vaccines of any kind
- Have not had the seasonal flu vaccine for the current season and are willing to be vaccinated
The study takes place at the NIH Clinical Center, America’s Research Hospital, located in Bethesda, Maryland, on the Metro red line. Compensation for participation is provided. Free on-site parking available.
For more info, visit: https://www.cc.nih.gov/index.html